Are you a psychotherapist interested in working from a depth perspective?
In my 30 years of practice, I have come to believe that a psychotherapist works best with an integration of theoretical perspectives supported by the clinician’s self awareness. Clinical work can deepen when the therapist works from their own deep center while being informed by a conceptual framework.
In addition to being a Jungian Analyst, I am informed by relational, somatic and expressive arts therapies. My intention is to create a noncompetitive learning group where each person finds their own voice and authenticity as they learn more about depth psychology.
This group will combine case consultation with reading and theoretical seminars. We will focus on individual work with adults. Participants will be expected to read assigned material so that we can discuss and apply the ideas to our clinical work. For the summer session (June – Aug), we will read Psychotherapy Grounded in the Feminine Principle by Barbara Sullivan
The group is limited to four people in order to provide plenty of time for each participant.
We will practice
- Engaging authentically while maintaining boundaries in the relationship and frame
- Listening for meaning underneath the content
- Using dreams and active imagination
- Working with silence and tension during the hour
- Embracing the unknown
- Using countertransference as information
- Identifying and working with complexes
- When to take action & when to stay out of the way
Please contact me for an initial interview if you are ready to participate in:
- Reading assignments for seminar discussions
- Learning to write process notes for case consultation
- Exploring your great moments as well as your stumbling
Tuesdays , 3 times per month*
2 pm – 3:20pm
$100 per session
In order to create a cohesive group, an initial interview is required (no charge) A commitment to the entire series is required. Contact me directly 707.765.2518
Current session reading:
Seduction Surrender and Transformation by Karen Maroda
Tuesdays from 2 pm to 3:20 pm
1 Bodega Ave in Petaluma
$1200 for 12 sessions
Contact me directly to inquire or register
Cancellation for Studio One Events*
The following policies are not based upon the reason for cancellation.
One day events:
Cancellations received more than 7 days before the event, I will refund your enrollment fee minus a $40 administrative fee.
Cancellations received 7 days or less before the event: No refund. If I can fill your spot, you will receive a credit, minus a $40 administrative fee.
Multiple day events:
Cancellations received more than 45 days before a multiple- day event: Refund, minus a $40 administrative fee.
Cancellations received between 45 and 15 days prior to the first day of the event:
• Apply enrollment fee toward a future workshop, minus a $40 administrative fee
• Receive a refund minus a $200 cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 15 days or less before the first day of the event:
• No refund. If I can fill your spot, you will receive a credit, minus a $100 administrative fee.
*For events sponsored by other organizations, please see that organization’s cancellation policy